PUBLIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
We advise medium and small-sized enterprises as well as industry and property owners and property companies on all aspects of environmental law as well as on public construction law.
Our main services focus on:
- Environmental due diligence as part of company acquisitions
- Water protection law
- Emission protection law
- The law governing soil protection and environmental pollution
- Assisting on permit procedures in all of the legal fields mentioned
- Criminal cases involving environmental offences, in which we work together with colleagues who specialise in criminal law
- Urban development contracts
- Building permit and local development planning processes, working together with the Real Estate Practice Group
- Planning regulation procedures (stop orders, construction clearance), working together with the Real Estate Practice Group
- Litigation and contract drafting in all of the practice areas mentioned
The key to success and a basic prerequisite for being able to work in all of these legal fields effectively is to have a close link between technical and legal know-how. We work together with renowned engineers and firms of assessors and attach importance to a regular and systematic exchange with the other participants in the projects.