CORPORATE & CORPORATE STRUCTURING
We advise on all company law matters. The spectrum of our services particularly covers the following fields:
- Advice on formation, i.e. choosing the appropriate legal form (including foreign legal forms), drafting the articles of association/partnership agreements, off-the-shelf companies
- Ongoing advice on company law, including assistance during corporate offices and shareholders meeting
- Assistance in drawing balance sheets and periodic reports
- Liquidation of companies/partnerships
- Group law, i.e. advice in connection with inter-company agreements such as business management agreements and business lease agreements as well as domination agreements and/or profit-and-loss transfer agreements (particularly in connection with fiscal unities)
- Changing the registered office (seat) of foreign companies to Italy
- Assisting in drawing corporate governance plans according to legislative decree 231/2001.
In connection with the restructuring of an enterprise, here the focus of our services is on the following:
- Advise on financing operations and on the entry of corporate investors.
- Assisting in drawing reorganization plans and in negotiating with financial companies
- Extraordinary operations such as mergers, business branch conveyances, company splits, firm conversions and capital operations.
- Cross-border structuring.
Our office offers also independent counselors and members of the controlling bodies (auditors and Statutory Board members), as well as members of the surveillance body according to legislative decree 231/2001.