MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Our advice covers national and cross-border transactions. We have comprehensive expertise in commercial transactions. The projects are undertaken with close-knit teams of experienced lawyers and specialists from every practice area and, if appropriate, together with foreign colleagues, tax advisers and auditors.
Our practice particularly covers the following spectrum:
- Letters of Intent: Laying down the pre-contractual fundamentals between the parties.
- Legal and fiscal Due Diligence and vendor assistance.
- Contract Drafting: Preparing individual draft contracts, which are ready for negotiation and which contain security models e.g. for the payment of the purchase price as well as liability and warranty provisions, aimed at targeted and fair negotiations.
- Contract Negotiations: Targeted negotiating in a spirit of togetherness, rather than as adversaries.
- Advice on Cartel Law: In the case of transactions involving cartel law we deal with all of the legal and formal necessities.
- Closing of the Contract: The fulfilment of contractually agreed closing conditions is ensured. We prepare and monitor notarial recordings.
- Post-Contractual Advice: We are available to help our clients implement the contractual agreement and to provide ongoing advice to the acquired company.